JUNE2015 043


'Keeping Your Child Safe on Social Media: Five Easy Steps' my first book, is available nationwide. Here's the link.
I am a Systemic Psychotherapist and writer, accredited to the Family Therapy Association of Ireland (FTAI) and the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP). I am a contributor to The Irish Times, writing on the topic of mental health. I work in private practice in Skerries and Rush, North Co Dublin and have done for many years. I work with adults,adolescents and children who may be experiencing depression,anxiety, eating disorders, relationship difficulties, self-esteem issues, post-traumatic stress or suicidal ideation. I work also with couples and adults in relation to sexual difficulties and porn addiction. More about Anne...

Adult Psychotherapy

I work with individual adults and issues addressed in Adult Psychotherapy include anxiety, depression, stress, panic attacks, eating disorders, self-harming behaviour, sexual difficulties and relationship difficulties.While many of these issues bring people to therapy in the first place, people also come to therapy without any ideas about what their particular issues are…

Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy

The many stages of psychological, social, emotional and intellectual development already make childhood and adolescence a challenging time in some ways. Anxiety, depression, eating disorders and behavioural difficulties are some of the challenges that young people face and often times, social media can complicate matters for young people and they need psychological strength to manage this.

Couples Therapy and Sex Therapy

Relationships are a key part of our lives and to be part of a couple relationship that is not working well can be very difficult for both parties involved. At times, levels of hostility and mistrust can be high within couple relationships for a variety of reasons.

Section 47 Reports/ Section 32 Reports

Sometimes, when a family is engaged in a Court process, perhaps because of a separation or an issue regarding custody or access, the Court can request that a Section 47 Assessment Report be carried out, in order to determine what the best interest of the child or children are.